Capsule CRM Review
Having a robust Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool is the backbone for success in your business. A CRM system is vital to your ongoing marketing activities and ongoing management of your customer database.
There are many different options available in the marketplace. Which makes it really hard to choose a good one. The available CRM systems can range from super simple to highly complex systems. They also fluctuate in price from free to very expensive.
Having compared lot’s of systems in our own travel agency, we use and recommend Capsule CRM. It’s easy to navigate interface, it’s ability to customise the system to suit your needs and it’s powerful integrations with other cloud based apps, including Google Apps, MailChimp, a number of bookkeeping services plus many more make it an excellent choice for a small to medium business.
On top of this, it is also very good value!
Capsule CRM Pros:
- Easy to navigate interface, so your staff can get on with business.
- Its powerful task management and file storage system system make it easy to manage customer files and keep track of potential new business.
- Its integration with Google Apps streamlines the process or your consultants and eliminates a lot of double entering.
- Integration with MailChimp makes it easy to manage e-mail campaigns and keep your customer database up-to-date.
- Pricing is excellent @ $12 per user, it is one of the best value CRM solutions on the market.
- Easy exporting of customer profiles allow you to complete mail merges easily.
- Easy exporting of all data enables you to maintain a backup everything.
- All data is stored securely and backed up.
- Ability to customise the site theme to fit in with your own branding.
- Its a cloud application so can be accessed anywhere, any time.
- Its ability to easily segment customers and create marketing lists via the addition of “tags” to clients profiles make it extremely easy to tailor your marketing message to your customers.
Capsule CRM Cons:
- Works out of the box, but to maximise the value for you, it requires a little bit of customisation, which while easy to do, is time-consuming to set up.
- Custom fields cannot be set as “Required fields” meaning you may have to keep on top of staff to ensure that these fields are being completed.
- While Capsule CRM has integrations with some platforms it would benefit by integrating with some other services like Aweber Email Marketing.
- Two-way integration with MailChimp would allow easily updating of client profiles between the two systems.
- Two-way integration with Google Apps would also allow easily updating of client profiles across platforms ensuring that data is always up to date.
Claim your bonus for Capsule CRM